Octomom Files for Bankruptcy
(TMZ) We all saw it coming — Octomom has filed for bankruptcy … TMZ has learned.
Nadya Suleman filed for Chapter 7 today in federal court — a month after going on welfare — meaning she’s hopelessly buried in a mountain of debt. READ MORE>>>
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash