Website offers bounty on Tim Tebow’s virginity
Tim Tebow speaks to the media after signing with the New York Jets.
DENVER — An adult website is offering a big payout to any woman who can prove she has slept with Jets quarterback Tim Tebow.
The website AshleyMadison.com, which specializes in helping people cheat on their spouses and significant others, is offering $1 million to any woman who can get Tebow to break his vow of abstienence.
When Tebow was a Florida Gator he famously stated in a press conference that he plans to remain a virgin until marriage.
A spokesperson for the company says there’s no way he’ll survive a year in New York without falling to temptation.
“We’re just worried it might cost us millions!” the website said in a tweet.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets