Feel Good Friday – Holly Sloan
Holly Sloan has three young boys, and her 9-year-old, Ryan, is autistic.
He sees his brothers playing and making friends while he has very few, if any, true “friends” to play with.
While at a hockey tournament Holly met Mike Stasch’s family. Mike has three boys as well and they took it upon themselves to play with Ryan.
It’s a moment she’ll never forget.
Mike’s boys gave her son Ryan the true meaning of friendship, so she nominated Mike for Feel Good Friday.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense