Demaryius Thomas: “I don’t want to talk bad about Tim (Tebow), but…”
Demaryius Thomas (Photo: KDVR)
DENVER – Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas says he doesn’t want to “talk bad” about Tim Tebow. But his comments on an Atlanta radio show Wednesday could certainly be construed that way.
Thomas told 790 The Zone that he wasn’t upset to see Tebow traded to the New York Jets after the Broncos signed Peyton Manning.
“I ain’t going to say I was sad because the only thing they (fans) remember is that pass,” said Thomas, referring to the playoff game-winning touchdown pass in overtime against the Pittsburgh Steelers. “You gotta go back and look at the rest of the games. I wasn’t getting no balls and you had to make some of these plays where some players were open and he is not making the throws. But I don’t want to talk bad about Tim, but hey I am happy we got Peyton.”
In 11 games last season, Thomas caught 32 passes for 551 yards and four touchdowns.
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Denver police: 4 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game