Denver: Teen curfew in effect through summer
DENVER — Denver’s curfew ordinance is in effect as the the end of the school year rapidly approaches.
Anyone under 17 cannot be out in a public place, unless with a parent or accompanied by someone over 18 who has written permission to from the minor’s parent during the following times:
- Sunday through Thursday: 11 p.m. until 5 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: Midnight until 5 a.m.
The curfew ordinance ends September 13.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man